据中国驻多伦多领事馆通知，温尼伯2019华人养老金证明集中办理日期为2019年3月21日，本周四，下午1点至3点。办理地址在温城中华文化中心（Winnipeg Chinese Cultural and Community Centre, 2nd Floor-180 King Street, Winnipeg, MB）。 届时，将由温城中华文化中心协助领事馆与到场申请人进行视频及办理证明。
According to the notice of the Chinese Consulate in Toronto, the Winnipeg 2019 Chinese Pension Certificate will be held on March 21, 2019, this Thursday, from 1 pm to 3 pm. The address is at Winnipeg Chinese Cultural and Community Centre (2nd Floor-180 King Street, Winnipeg, MB). At that time, the Wencheng Chinese Culture Center will assist the consulate to present videos and proofs to the applicants.
具体流程与注意事项如下 The specific process and precautions are as follows：
- 在3月21日（本周四）下午12:45 到达文化中心集中办理；1点钟开始与大使馆视频；
- 如申请人国籍为中国，需提供中国护照原件、复印件和枫叶卡原件、复印件； 如申请人国籍为加拿大，需提供旧的中国护照原件、复印件和加拿大护照原件、复印件，无法提供中国证件的，《审核表》上只能填写英文姓名。以上护照和拘留证件原件经视频核实后退申请人。复印件连同《审核表》寄至中国驻多伦多大使馆。
- Need to be there personally;
- Arrive on March 21th, at 12:45pm, start the interview with the Consulate at 1:00pm;
- Carry two regular envelopes and stamps for mailing;
- If the applicant’s nationality is China, the original Chinese passport, photocopy and original PR card and photocopy must be provided. If the applicant’s nationality is Canada, the old Chinese passport, photocopy and original Canadian passport and photocopy must be provided. For the ones that cannot provide a Chinese documents, only the English name can be filled in the “Audit Form”. The original passport and detention documents were returned to the applicant by video verification. Copies are sent to the Chinese Embassy in Toronto along with the “Audit Form”.
如需办理，请提前致电文化中心进行预约及信息确认。联系电话： 204-943-2627。电话接听时间：上午10点至下午5点半 10 am-5:30 pm
If you need to apply, please call the Winnipeg Cultural Center in advance to make an appointment and confirm the information.
Contact number: 204-943-2627.
Telephone answering time: 10 am to 5:30 pm 10 am-5:30 pm
如何到达文化中心及停车事项 How to get to the cultural center and parking：
- Due to the cold whether, there will be a small amount of snow on the steps. For safety reasons, please go to the Tianchao Building on the first floor and take the elevator to the second floor:m Cultural Center.
- Take the bus to Chinatown or the city hall, walk to Tianchao Building
- Driving to the Tianchao Building, there is a city paid parking space in front of the building.
[Contact Information of Winnipeg Chinese Cultural and Community Center]
Address: 2nd floor, 180 King St, Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3B 3G8