领事馆原文地址 (Original post)：
多伦多总领事馆官网网址 (Chinese Consulate in Toronto official website)：
On April 11 – 12th, representatives from the Chinese Consulate in Toronto will be coming to Manitoba to deal with the application of Chinese passport renewal, travel permit and pension approval form. We are welcoming everyone to make an appointment.
▲This On-site office day is only for TWO days: April 11th is in University of Manitoba, April 12th is at the WCCCC (Winnipeg Chinese Cultural and Community Centre)
▲This is a another form of Credential processing and cannot meet all the requirements for the applications that people applied outside the city. The number of appointments will give priority to special groups such as minors: under the age of 16, and senior citizens: over the age of 60. If there are remaining places, they will be open to applicants of all ages.
▲To ensure the priority of special groups, the system will automatically identify the applicant’s birthday information. In the reservation system, if the birthday is filled in incorrectly, the on-site office will not be able to deal with the application.
- Office time and place on April 11th
Where: Faculty of Education, University of Manitoba (71 Curry Place, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2)
2. Office time and place on April 12th
Where: Winnipeg Chinese Cultural &Community Centre (180 King Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 3G8)
- Advance reservation: Please log in to the “Overseas Application for Passport Online Booking System” (http://ppt.mfa.gov.cn/appo/), follow the instructions to fill out the application form online, upload photos, and select the correct reservation location and time (see note 2), and print out the application form (CPT-3xx form) with bar-code, appointment time and personal information.
2. Prepare application materials: Chinese citizens who meet the requirements for the on-site office process (see Note 1 for details), please prepare the application materials in advance according to the requirements on the website (see Note 4), including the original and copy of all kinds of documents. And photos.
3. On-site line-up: Applicants are required to bring the appointment application form and application materials. At the time of the appointment, applicant has to personally go to the place where he/she made the appointment, it cannot be others. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian (see Note 4), followed by the on-site staff and line up in order. (Please be sure to arrive at the designated place on the scheduled date, not in advance or delayed. We are unable to process applications for non-reserved times and locations.)
4. Material check: Consular interview, preliminary review of application materials, open the acceptance form and the evidence collection form, retain the applicant’s biological information in the computer system and take photos.
5. Mailing application: Applicants are required to mail the materials, application fees and return envelopes that have undergone with the consular’s verify and mailing back to our consular office. (See note 5 for details)
6. Consular check: After the consulate received the mailing materials, we will make a decision on whether to approve the application and issue the certificate as soon as possible. During the review process, it is still possible to contact the applicant for additional materials. Please ensure that the contact information provided in your application form is correct and valid
7. Sending back the documents: After the documents are completed, our consulate will return the completed documents and receipts to the applicant using the return envelope provided by the applicant. (See Note 5 for details.) From the receipt of the application to the return, the entire process could take about 2 months and there is no expedited service. If you are expected to use the documents urgently, please do not make an appointment for this field office. (See note 7 for details)
（二）领取养老金资格审核表（免费办理）Pension qualification form (free of charge)：
No appointment needed, listen to the on-site staff and line up separately.
Please prepare the application materials (original and photocopy of the passport and residence permit) in advance according to the website description （http://toronto.china-consulate.org/chn/HQGR/60/t1276180.htm;)
Personally present and fill out the qualification form. Those who have passed the consular examination will be certified on the day.
（一）现场能办什么证件？What application can be processed on-site?
The on-site office accepts the renewal or replacement of Chinese passports, the issuance or renewal of travel permits, and the “Retirement Form for Pensions for Overseas Residents”, and does not accept applications for notarization, certification, visas, etc. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Passport renewal: The applicant’s Chinese passport is about to expire (or has expired) or the visa page is about to be used up;
Passport reissue: The applicant’s Chinese passport is lost or damaged.
Travel Permit: mainly issued to Chinese children born in Canada (see Note 4 for qualifications); Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan compatriots who need to travel to China ; China with a tourist visa to return emergency documents citizen. For details, please refer to the seventh, eighth and ninth articles of the website of our website:
In addition, if the Chinese citizens are in the following circumstances, the on-site office cannot be accepted:
Enable to provide valid local residence documents (such as PR Card, study permit, work permit, bank, utility bill, etc.);
Hold a private passport instead of a public passport;
Other special, complicated or abnormal situations that are not listed in the notice of the website of our library (subject to the interpretation of our consular department)
How to book an appointment?
After filling out the application form and uploading photos online at (http://ppt.mfa.gov.cn/appo/) in the reservation system, please select “Winnipeg 11th: U of M” or “Winnipeg 12th: Cultural Centre” from the 3 optional locations, don’t choose “Toronto”, otherwise it will not be accepted. Then choose a time period. After selecting the time period, it will automatically transfer to the appointment success page. Please download and print the application form in time! (CPT-3xx form, with barcode, appointment time and personal data), if you miss this link, the application form may not be printed, uploading photos is difficult, and it does not affect the normal appointment, but you must bring 3 paper photos on the day of application. If the time and place are incorrectly selected and only the reservation number is available and the above application form cannot be printed, we will not be able to accept it.
Each person is limited to one appointment. If there are many family members who need to apply for a certificate, please make an appointment according to the actual number of applicants.
When making an appointment online, please ensure that the information is complete and accurate. Please use the modification and cancellation functions carefully, it may result in account lock-down and invalid appointments. For technical questions about appointments, please check the FAQs at http://ppt.mfa.gov.cn/appo/helpManual.html or send an email to the technical support department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our library cannot inquire, modify or assist with your appointment, please understand and tell each other.
（三）提前多久到比较好？How advanced should I be at site?
Applicants are advised to arrive at the office 30 minutes before the appointment time, follow the instructions of the staffs, and line up in order of arrival. Don’t be too early or too late to avoid waiting for a long time.
（四）要准备什么材料？What materials should I prepare？
材料要求 Material requirements：
照片要求 Picture requirements：
If there is a third-party agency to provide copying, photographing and other fee-based services, it has nothing to do with our consulate. In order to save your time, we recommend that you prepare the original and copy of all the application documents in advance.
If there is a photo of the passport, the consulate will inform you at the time of the check. Applicants only need to provide 3 qualified photos before mailing the materials, and then apply for the application materials. The original unqualified photos (1 photo) that have been checked and stamped by the consular are kept in the mailing materials.
（五）怎么把材料寄给总领馆？How to mail the materials to the Consulate?
领事现场审核申请材料通过后，将开出受理单和取证单，与申请材料装订在一起。请申请人按受理单上的提示，尽快将以下4项材料装进一个信封，寄至我馆领事证件处：Passport & Visa Office（外地办证），240 St George St, Toronto, ON M5R 2N5。（请务必在信封上用中文标注“外地办证”，否则您的邮件将被拒收；如未能在2019年5月15日前收到您的邮寄申请，该申请则自动失效）
After the application materials are approved, the acceptance form and the evidence collection form will be issued and bound together with the application materials. Applicants are requested to put the following four materials into an envelope as soon as possible on the ticket, and send them to our Consular Document: Passport & Visa Office, 240 St George St, Toronto, ON M5R 2N5. (Please be sure to mark the “Certificate of Foreign Affairs” on the envelope in English, otherwise your email will be rejected; if you fail to receive your mailing application before May 15, 2019, the application will automatically become invalid)
1.Application materials. Including materials that have been reviewed and stamped by the consul (including receipt and forensics), please do not replace any documents.
2. Original old passport or original child travel permit/passport. The consul will return it to the applicant on the spot after checking the original document. Do not mail the original original PR Card or other legal residence permit. Do not mail the original Canadian passport, the original birth certificate, the child’s parental Chinese passport and the original legal residence certificate.
3、付费支票。指定收款人为Chinese Consulate General、总金额为30加元的Bank Draft或Money Order。
3. Paid check. The designated payee is Chinese Consulate General, a total of $30 in Bank Draft or Money Order.
4. Return the envelope. Have enough prepaid postage and filled in the address, and the consul will use it to send back your completed documents and receipts. The recipient’s address should be the applicant’s Canadian address and the sender is the consulate. Please choose the return delivery method and pay the postage. It is recommended to use the express delivery method (such as EMS, UPS) which can check the progress of the mailing. Please record the envelope number yourself before mailing in case you need to check with the courier company.
每一份护照或旅行证申请均单独受理，每个信封请只邮寄一人材料。如有多名家人办理证件，也须分别邮寄材料、分别准备Bank Draft或Money Order及回邮信封。
Each passport or travel permit application is processed separately, and only one person’s materials are mailed per envelope. If there are multiple family members to apply for documents, they must also mail the materials separately and prepare Bank Draft or Money Order and return envelopes.
Due to the incomplete information of the applicant or the postal service, the handling and mailing of the documents may be delayed. If the documents are lost or damaged during the mailing process, the use of the mailing service means that the applicant is aware of such risks and agrees to bear the responsibility of the library.
（六）怎么缴费？How to pay?
申请人需支付给总领馆的费用为：护照/旅行证申请费30加元/人，请开一张Bank Draft或Money Order支付给我馆，指定收款人为Chinese Consulate General。付款人须签名，金额务必准确。目前，我馆不接受其他付款方式（如个人支票、公司支票、信用卡等）。
The fee payable by the applicant to the Consulate General is: $30 CAD/person for the passport/travel certificate application. Please pay a Bank Draft or Money Order to pay for the Chinese Consulate General. The payer must sign and the amount must be accurate. At present, the consul does not accept other payment methods (such as personal checks, company checks, credit cards, etc.).
In addition to the above fees, our library does not charge any other fees, and has never authorized any individuals and institutions to charge extra fees.
In addition, the applicant’s mailing materials and the cost of returning the documents to the consular post using the return envelope provided by you shall be paid by the applicant to the courier company in advance.
（七）什么时候能拿到证件？When can I get the document?
Under normal circumstances, from the date of receipt of the applicant’s complete materials, the Chinese passport will be sent out within 8 weeks, and the travel permit will be sent out within 4 weeks without expedited service.
If you have to use the documents urgently during the period, it is recommended not to make an appointment for this on-site office. You can make an appointment for other permits and come to the Consulate General.